Thursday, May 5, 2016

Everyday Magic

"Wherever you are, be all there."
One of my favorite quotes for being a mom. Motherhood is all the time. And it helps to focus on being present.
A wonderful reminder for a beautiful day in the midst of this beautiful, changing life. ;-)
Was going through things and found a photo album of art photos I've taken over my lifetime. I have always enjoyed seeing the beauty and magic of "normal" things. I wish I could freeze them, so many of them, which is probably why I take so many pictures every single day. My effort to remember the things that are precious to me.
Like this very "normal" moment of the boys crouched together imagining they are BB-8 brothers planning their next move at Spinny Rainbow Park. Everyday magic.

1 comment:

  1. You are an amazing Mommy to your adorable sweet boys. Love you angel. I am so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete